Welcome to my Personal Styling Services Page.
Here you will find information and links to the types of Personal Styling and Wardrobe Organisation (or Detox as I call it) services.
If you know what you’re looking for then feel free to click through the website at your leisure.
If your still not sure then here’s a little more info about Little Bird Styling and plenty of links to get all the info you need.
Who is Little Bird Styling?
My name is Rachel and I own Little Bird Styling. I’m a Personal Stylist, Style Coach and Professional Wardrobe Organiser. My job is the best in the world. Why? Because I get to work with you!
Corny perhaps, but it’s absolutely true.
I get to work with incredible Ladies (and Gentlemen) who want to embrace their personal style on a whole new level. As a result I get to take my clients on a journey to confidence and self worth which is both exciting and an extreme privilege to be part of.
Usually my clients feel they have lost themselves a little along the way or ready to create the new version of themselves. Sometimes finding the first step can be daunting, that’s where I come in. I help my clients to let go of the past, look forward to their future and start living with self confidence.
My aim is to ensure you look good, feel good and embrace your own personal style.
+ you should be able to get up in the morning, get dressed with without;
Why Little Bird Styling?
I take my job seriously and ensure all of my training and skills are to the utmost. I want you to get value for money! But it is also extremely important that you;
- feel completely relaxed
- enjoy every part of the process
- are comfortable enough to be open up about their feeling and thoughts
- feel like you are getting what you need from our session
Realistically, I probably treat my clients more like my gal pals, with the added bonus of always having my true honest opinion about your fashion choices!
Having a personal approach of this manner allows my clients to feel comfortable, at ease and rid any nerves. We get to;
- laugh our way through your fashion faux pas
- chat and play in your wardrobe
- create outfits on our shopping trips
- whilst determining what works, what doesn’t and what makes your style you!
It’s incredibly important to understand your needs and wants.
It’s my focus to ensure you get a goal hitting personal styling session.
I will get to know you and;
- Your Lifestyle. Perhaps you’re a working mum, career woman, entrepreneur, stay at home dad or just a person of many talents who’s juggling many balls.
- Your confidence levels to go shopping for clothes in a better way. Whether you’re a shopaholic. You hate looking for things that fit your body. Just want to look and feel good or you want to find items that are within your budget. I’m your gal!
- Your current style and if you are being authentic to your personality? Does it really reflect who you are?
- Is your wardrobe full of clothes you love to wear? Do you wear everything in your wardrobe? Are you stuck in a style rut?
- If you know what colours compliment your features?
- Your confidence in your body shape and what shapes, cuts and fabrics flatter your best bits?
- Your ability to create outfits, mix and match and accessorise?
- if you’re dressing age appropriate, with minimal effort and always feel like your looking your best?
Feel like you’re lacking fashion confidence, style personality and the ability to find something you want to wear or just end up wearing the same thing over and over again?
My services will;
- Reduce time trying to find something to wear
- Build confidence in your fashion choices and body image
- Gain control of your Wardrobe and all that’s in it
- Boost your self-esteem, self-worth and self confidence
- Save money on fashion mistakes, expensive clothes and unworn accessories
- Improve time and energy on trying to look good and feel good
- Ensure you take the time to love who you are!
My service is for everybody! It doesn’t matter what size you are, the colour your skin is, the dye in your hair. If you just want some fashion tips or perhaps you’re an extreme hoarder, don’t worry. I can help you get their life back on track, feeling in control and feeling much better about your fashion choices. I’m your skilled, free of judgement Personal Stylist + Style Coach + Professional Wardrobe Organiser.
It’s important to understand that there is no need to feel nervous, scared or embarrassed;
half of your battle is won from the moment you send that email, make that call or write that text.