Welcome to my Mummy Styling Page.
Having children is a beautiful thing but dealing with “mum bod” after children can be overwhelming, sometimes depressing and completely challenging at times.
While Women across the board suffer with a variety of body issues, Mum’s seem to get down on themselves the most.
I’m a Mum of three and owner of Little Bird Styling. I see this all too often in my styling sessions and in fact I too have had to overcome my own body issues after the birth of each of my babies, so I can totally relate!
Sadly a lot of Mum’s struggle with their body for a range of reasons. Trying to dress it seems impossible at times. Trying to find clothes that fit while being age appropriate and work toward your own personal style can be tricky!
Our bodies can change quite dramatically with pregnancy. While it’s an incredible experience, after bubs is born, all we really want, is for our body to return to ‘normal’.
Sadly with an expectation that our body should just snap back to pre-baby ways, it leads to a range of problems. Your expectation then challenges your self confidence and creates issues when trying to shop for clothing options and fashion trends. This then leads to potential shopping trip fails! You walk away feeling like there’s something wrong with your body, when in reality, that’s far from the truth.
If you want to find a sense of style, get out of the style rut and love your body again, then a Mummy Styling Session or Wardrobe Detox is exactly what you need.
Is a Mummy Styling Session or Wardrobe Detox different to other session?
It varies slightly in the fact that I’m able to;
- address your particular body concerns
- help you find styles for the now and that allow you to make adjustments along the way to your changing shape
- provide you with the best places to shop for your shape
- help you to find investment pieces that will provide you with versatility and longevity
- define your style personality for your lifestyle – get that bit of you back!
- create easy outfit options that reduce your daily stress of getting dressed and and that are practical and functional
- and ensure your wardrobe has the perfect balance for mummy duties, work, rest (on that rare occasion) and of course play.
If you would like further information, feel free to head over to the following pages by clicking on these links:
Or if you want to skip all of that and go right ahead! To book a Mummy Styling Session or Wardrobe Detox, click here to go to the contact page. Here you can fill out the enquiry form and I will be in touch with you within a few hours! Don’t forget to ask about Styling Packages!
Can’t wait to meet you!